Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Hutto Networking Event: B3 Network

NetworkInAustin.com member Cindy Gonzalez and I met yesterday. She is putting together a brand new networking group in Hutto, Texas. Cindy has some really great ideas, and is working hard to make this work. I'm very confident that this will be a successful group. In fact I'll be attending the first meeting myself.

The first meeting of the Businesses Building Business Network or B3Network will be Friday, October 28th at the Star Ranch Golf Club Pavilion. This is a breakfast meeting where you'll be able to meet other business professionals from the surrounding cities of: Hutto, Round Rock, Pflugerville, Austin, Cedar Park, Leander, Taylor and Georgetown.

I don't think you'll be disappointed in this innagural event.
For all of the details: Hutto B3Network

Happy networking!

Scott Ingram
www.NetworkInAustin.com