Thursday, August 11, 2005

Austin Networking Events Blog

Apparently blogging is addictive. This will actually be my second blog. I also post regularly to my: Business Networking in Austin Blog at NetworkInAustin.com. In that blog I generally write about networking lessons that I've learned over the years. This blog is different.

The purpose of this blog is to provide a stream of relevant business and networking events here in Austin, Texas. I realize the business events calendar on Network In Austin can be a little overwhelming. Here you can quickly find the details of the stand out events on a regular basis. In general I will try and post events here between 1 and 2 weeks before the occur. That should give you enough time to RSVP. Of course for larger events like Trade Shows and such I will post that information much further in advance.

If you'd like to list your own events on the NetworkInAustin.com Calendar please send an e-mail with all of the details to: events@networkinaustin.com

I hope you enjoy this blog.

Happy networking!

Scott Ingram
www.NetworkInAustin.com